Bottling the beauty of the Heart of God!

Bottling His Beauty

If I could only bottle the beauty of the heart of God!  It would hold every beautiful picture He has allowed me to take.  His hand and heart work together.  As I walk along the beach, he reminds me that it is He who calms the waters.  As I see the water hit against the rock,  again his whisper is like the wisp of wind, gentle to the skin.... I am your refuge and your rock, a very present help in trouble.  As I take a picture of the meadows, he reminds me that He can take the desert and make it bloom.  As I press my finger against the shutter to capture the magnificent beautiful Orchids, again He whispers with a still, small voice, I have taken your ashes and given you beauty!  He takes our tears, our torment, our tender hearts and turns them to lovely.  His lovely presents can be seen in everything.  His fragrance can saturate the soul!

We walked through the orchid green house, each orchid more beautiful than the next.  She gently brought the plant closer so we could breath in the fragrance.  The bottled beauty of the Lord, it permeates the heart and penetrates the soul!  Philippians 4:8.....a love letter to be read every day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY