Every time


Every time


Every time I feel a tear coming....He wipes it away with his Love

Every time I think a dark thought is on the horizon.....I sing it away with His praise

Every time I feel loneliness creeping.....I marinate in His words

He is as close, as next to me....every time I call

He is as close, as next to me.....every time I fall

Every time I murmur....He reminds me to give thanks

Every time I stumble....He picks me up and makes my way straight

He is as close, as next to me.....every time I call

He is as close, as next to me....every time I feel small 

Every time....He bears it, and carries it with His Love!

Every time!  

I John 4:10

"In this is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his son to be the 
propitiation for our sins."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY