We are in His Hands!

We are in His Hands


I wasn't going to blog this evening because I was tired....but God knew I needed to hear His words, maybe you do too?  I can't just write one verse without including a chapter; because I would leave something special out. 

 Imagine the Savior speaking to you.  As I pray the same prayer as David....the apple of God's eye.   David was certainly not a perfect person; but the Lord truly loved him.  This is something I struggle with every day.  Being good enough, until the Holy Spirit whispers, be still and know I am God!  Does He need to remind you some days too?  I think of the verse in Matthew 11:30, where it says my Savior's yoke is easy and light.  Some times I need to dig in and pour some more faith in my cup! 

Psalms 139 "Oh Lord, You have search me and known me,  You know my rising up; You understand my thought afar off.  You comprehend my path and my lying down.  And are acquainted with all my ways.  For there is not a word on my tongue - but behold, O Lord, You know it altogether:  You have hedged me behind and before, and lad Your hand upon me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me:  It is high.  I cannot obtain it." 

If I were a preacher standing on the stage... I would be saying this over and over again!  You have searched me oh Lord and you know me oh Lord.  You, Lord understand my every thought; both now and before I say it.  You, Lord know all my ways!  You know exactly where I am going and there is not a word I speak that you don't know.  You have created a hedge both front and back and put your hand upon me, you completely protect me.  It is too wonderful to even realize how much you love me.

Can you imagine, He is there with every step you take.  At times we need to be reminded as Christians.  As Christians, He is there literally every step of the way.  He holds us in His hand!

"Where can I go from your spirit?  Or where can I flee from Your presence?  If I ascend into heaven, You are there;  If I made my bed in hell, behold, You are there.  If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,  even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me."

We are not hidden from our Savior!  I just want to share one last verse, so you and I can carry it where ever we may go, and it is found in Psalms 139:17

"How precious also are Your thoughts to me, Oh God!  How great is the sum of them!  If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;  When I awake, I am still with you!

When I awake, He is still with me and you too.  

I will close with a phrase that my good friend uses all the time.  Be blessed, not stressed!  Mediate on His word both day and night! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY