Starting your day!

Starting your day! 

What better way to start your day then to have all elements of the heart being held by a holy, sacred God!  Do you hold bitterness or unforgiveness toward a person or circumstance in your heart today?  My ultimate goal each morning is to start with peace.  As I listen to the Holy Spirit, it reminds me of the Father, the Word and the Son....... My Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled; do not be afraid.  God tells us, "do not be afraid."  So, if there is something that pricks your soul, give it to Him, our Father who art in heaven.  hallowed (holy; venerated; sacred) be they name! Allow His holiness, his sacred presence to penetrate your heart and mind.
2 Timothy 1:7 

My personal prayer is for God to take every insecurity and make it secure in Him. And to continue to concentrate on the fact we have power, love and self-control to take in and experience His peace! Everything my heart and mind worry about, I will hand over to a holy, sacred God!   Our Daily devotion should start with the Lord's prayer and through it, trust Him with your whole heart and don't lean on worry or your own understanding.  In all of your ways submit to Him and He will make your daily path straight.

Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever and ever.


Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

Blue Latin Cross

Matthew 12:14-21 (ESV)

God’s Chosen Servant
But the Pharisees went out and plotted how they might kill Jesus. Aware of this, Jesus withdrew from that place. A large crowd followed him, and he healed all who were ill. He warned them not to tell others about him. This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet Isaiah:
“Here is my servant whom I have chosen,
the one I love, in whom I delight;
I will put my Spirit on him,
and he will proclaim justice to the nations.
He will not quarrel or cry out;
no one will hear his voice in the streets.
A bruised reed he will not break,
and a smoldering wick he will not snuff out,
till he has brought justice through to victory.
In his name the nations will put their hope.”

Notes on the Scripture

The quote is Isaiah 42 1:4. Matthew quotes it in perfect context, for this was one of Isaiah's great prophecies of the Messiah. Christ does not act as instructed by the prophesy, for Matthew added this long after the Ascension; rather, it is more accurate to say that Isaiah correctly predicted Christ's behavior.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY