Forgiveness! 

When I think of forgiveness, I actually think of another who has perhaps offended.  But today, I think of forgiveness for myself.  My prayer would be help me Lord to forgive me.  To see me through the veil that the Messiah has for me.   Show me how to love myself Lord.  Show me how to reach the unreachable.  Show me how to take the impossible and make it possible!  Show me how to set myself free.  Therefore, if the Son makes you free, you really will be free.  John 8:36 - Help me to give what you have given me Lord God! Forgiveness.  

How can we give forgiveness, if we haven't partaken in it ourselves?  Bath me Lord God with the living water of forgiveness! How many are out there that have proclaimed forgiveness, but have not received it themselves.  They talk it, but don't walk it.   This is what God tells me about forgiveness...

 New Life in Christ
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, outcry and slander, along with every form of malice. 32Be kind and tender-hearted to one another, forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave you.  Ephesians 4:32

Partaking in what I think is the presents of the Holy Spirit! 
Psalms 103:8


How many of us need a blanket of compassion wrapped around us.  With forgiveness comes compassion and lovingkindness! - Chased - Grace - Unchanging Love!  Can you feel the flutter of the butterfly wing, so gentle and so beautiful.  It's God's unchanging love!  His mercy and His grace toward you and me.  Grace can take the hardest heart and mold it into a creation filled with the Holy Spirit of God!  God wants us to see ourselves the way He sees us!  Perfect and without blemish and its all because God gave us forgiveness, we need only to ask and to live it out through our faith!

Remove the fear of the accuser - because when the evil one means for bad, God will return it good!
 
An Old Testament counterpart of Rom. 8:28 And we know that all 
things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are 
the called according to His purpose. 
 
Forgiveness: Mechila - מחילה.
 18But in this way God has fulfilled what He foretold through all the prophets, saying that His Christ would suffer. 19Repent, then, and turn back, so that your sins may be wiped away, 20that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus, the Christ, who has been appointed for you.…Act 3:19 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY