Joy comes from Peace!


Joy comes from Peace! 

"May the God of hope fill you with all JOY and PEACE as you TRUST in HIM!  Romans 15:13
This is what my GOD tells me in His word!  Don't starve yourself of God's bread of life! Clothe yourself with His wisdom and experience His JOY!  For He Himself is our peace - Ephesians 2:14

"Our JOY is our STRENGTH!



I have listened to some videos lately focused on the end times and bombarded with negative thought, politically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.  If we are carried off by this negative attitude and thought pattern, it robs us of our PEACE and most important JOY!  HeShem our God gives us PEACE!  We need to remember to NOT take confidence in MAN.  God tells us this in His word in the middle of the Bible.  
Psalms 118:8 -  It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.

When I start to feel overwhelmed with what man has to say, whether it is Donald Trump, or a Rabbi, or a Minister, or just a lay person with their own perceptions and opinions, I literally run back to God's word to cover my mind and heart with a blanket of protection.  Who is right?  What is the truth? Who knows what tomorrow will bring?? When I find irritation creeping into my heart, I need to evaluate what is going on and again seek His Kingdom first!

"So you will find favor and good repute In the sight of God and man. 5Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.…Proverbs 3:5

Do you have treacherous moments, and a restless mind? I know I do....where it seems like the waves of bad attitude will never stop hitting my mind and heart and drowning the JOY that my God has for me!  A lack of trust, doubt and even fear of what the future might bring.  The fear of making the wrong decision and paying for it for years to come.  

Wisdom always comes from above and God's word always reminds me what is good and what is NOT!    14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast in it or deny the truth. 15Such wisdom does not come from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every evil practice.…for more wisdom....

Just a gentle reminder of where our mind needs to be as we seek peace and joy...
1Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.  Colossians 3:1  Also, a gentle reminder to me to keep on going back to His word for wisdom and truth! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY