Search me!


Search Me! 

The longer I live in this world the more I realize that this world only wants to search your thoughts and know you so it can judge you, test you, embarrass you, shame you, play games with you, call you a liar, call you desperate and accuse you.  It's so harsh as you realize how desperate your heart really is, when you fall into diverse temptations in the games of the world and you LOSE!  When you wear your heart on your shoulder, it gets pushed off and squashed under the pressure of pure, unadulterated deceit!  Your whole body, mind and soul shutter!  

Work out your salvation with fear and trembling!  12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling!  

What does this verse mean, I think it means exactly what it says.  This world is filled with deceit, with lies, with darkness and with death.  Surprising enough this darkness doesn't come from flesh and blood but from the spiritual realm, so it needs to be fought with spiritual armor. 

My God always has the words appropriate for the day.  When he looks at us and searches us and sees our thoughts from afar.  He conquers darkness with light.  He conquers lies with the truth.  He conquers shame with honor!  He conquers embarrassment with knowledge!  He conquers a desperate heart and fills it with His love!  He didn't lose the game in life, but won it in His death, giving us life eternal!  

But you, O man of God, flee from these things and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness. 12Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made the good confession before many witnesses. 13I charge you in the presence God, who gives life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who made the good confession in His testimony before 
Pontius Pilate:…

Do I want to be seen as the world sees me or do I want to be seen as God sees me? 

Click the link below so you too can see how God sees you! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY