Be Held!

Be Held!

I have to be honest and share that sometimes it would be nice to be held by the arms of a man.  God did bless me with a son, who is now a man, who hugs me often!   

Being single sometimes brings loneliness and when you deal with that and with the other issues of life, such as finances, health, and the burdens of others, it can be a difficult road, let's say impossible.  Some of you out there are married and still feel this sense of loneliness!  Loneliness prods me on to the exact reason why I can't walk this road alone.  I wasn't meant to walk it alone and I don't think you are meant to walk it alone either.  It isn't a choice for me, it is a necessity to believe! It is faith that finds it's way to my heart, through the flawless, unfailing, unfathomable love of a generous, gracious loving Lord!  I must have His living water and partake daily.  I need His words and His Holy spirit to penetrate my soul!  Lets just feel really held for a moment!  Than make it longer than a moment for a savior that can hold it all and forever, even the universe in the palm of His beloved hand!  "Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:22

I'm not looking for a short hug, but a relationship revived with His pure Joy!  With the peace we cannot understand and only find in His presence.  No more fake and phony; but real tenderness and compassion, the real love found in his word.   It's His REAL hand that I need to hold as I walk this journey.  I don't need someone's agenda, I need agape love! I need the love that sustains that removes the stains of sin!





Oh yes, this is what it means to be held! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY