Awww....to come back to my First Love!


Aww...to Come back to my First Love! 

What a busy and demanding week.  It's not good for the soul to be gone for too long in the busyness of life.  Though we feel death in the flesh, He always has a way to prick the soul alive with His love and grace! He reminds me softly by a song playing while I travel home for lunch. I often look and listen to the world around me, and I hear sarcasm through meaningless jokes and "noise"!  Does anyone genuinely love anymore?  It seems to be all about attention, about me, me and more me!  About sexual, bi-sexual, homo-sexual, hetero-sexual?  What about taking sexual out of the picture and lets talk about "REAL" love!  The kind of love that would die for YOU!  The kind of love that did DIE for YOU!  Lets talk about the LOVE that sacrifices, that honors, who respects YOU and the creation of mankind and everything around it?  What about the one who says we are "fearfully and wonderfully made"?  The one who says that our righteousness is as filthy rages, but LOVED us anyway!  We walk right by Him with our arrogance, with our self-absorbed opinions and behavior.  We walk right by Him as we judge every one around us, but ourselves.  We walk right by him in our busyness.  

I have been studying Business ethics and it is so harsh that we have to imply all of these rules and regulations and laws in order to live in a world without scam, fraud, excessive greed and misconduct.  And the word "noise" implies someone using technical words in order to intimate and deceive another person.  A world filled with words and actions that drain, defame, diminish, and destroy....bring me back to empowerment through the words of my beloved!  "I can do all things through Christ who strengths me." Philippians 4:13

Wow!!! Even for a moment, just a moment, I am glad to come back to my First Love!  Lord God, I love you with every ounce of my being!  Though imperfect and flawed by this flesh of mine, and in desperate need of a genuine love that covers it all!  It is so good to be in your presence!  I have dropped the stone of judgement and hold on to the cornerstone to worship you!  I hold tight to your hem! (Philippians - Chapter 4)  More and more in our desperation we need directions to the cross, both day and night!  Provide me your light Lord so I can carefully travel this path without stumble, just to spend time with you.   Allow me to exchange this world for your soft cloth to wash your feet, in the quietness of your presence, to spend time in your flawlessness!  My flesh rebellious; but the heart so willing! Matthew 26:41

As I come to the cross I am found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.  As I think of man's law, it is so heavy Lord!  It breaks the backs and hearts of men!

The safe place is in the arms of a Loving Savior - Matthew 11:30 

Let us breath in your Grace.... exhale "GRACE"  
Simple elegance and refinement of movement - The free and unmerited favor of God - the bestow of blessings! Help me Lord to move through this life with your Grace! 

Romans 14:9 - ROSE - See the rose I see today.  "For to this end Christ both died, and "ROSE" and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living! 

I want to share my ROSE with you today! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY