GPS


GPS

Guide to Personal Success! 

This morning before getting into my car, I looked over at the Orchid tree and could see blooms peaking out everywhere!  As I opened the door to my car my thoughts were about how God has given us splashes of beauty everywhere!  We just need to look for them.  Just like prayer, if we pray and seek God's will, He shows himself to us and will guide us.  As I got into the car one of the first things I thought about was my destination.  Where am I going today?  How long will it take me to get there?  And what do I need to do in order to arrive safely with peace in mind.

We need a sub-conscience goal to guide us and to get us started.  How often do we take the wrong path in life that causes us to arrive late to our destination, get confused, or even stop us in our tracks and possibly cause us not to arrive at all? Then I think about what makes our journey joyful?  I am always seeking joy!  Don't you agree you are much more relaxed and able to feel joy when you know where you are going and you know just how to get there?

When we take a trip do we use our GPS to guide us, or do we travel in circles and continue to be lost?  If we don't have a GPS what are we using as a guide to our own personal success?  A guide to arrive at the right place in life, instead of the wrong place?  No more wasted time or energy because we have a GPS to help guide us safety and security.

Wouldn't it be nice to have that same guide in our personal decisions and paths we take as we walk this road or take this journey through life?  A guide that produces Hope, Joy, Grace, Love and Peace in our life. 

Life is a Journey, how much easier would the journey be if we had a guided personal plan or better yet God's Personal Plan called Salvation through Jesus Christ!  He does have a plan!

Guidance through Prayer and Seeking His Righteousness...

Hope...Life....Grace.....Love....Peace!



You know our God so loved this world He gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life?  Do you want eternal life today?  All you need to do is ask him into your heart and following Him through reading His living word!  God did not send his son to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.  He is calling you today!  He is our personal guide through this life!  Don't you want and need a personal GPS for your soul? Call on Him today!

The prophet Jeremiah quoted God as saying, "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." (Jer. 29:11)



Paul’s Use of His Freedom

1 Corinthians 9:19-23

19 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY