Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!


Day 3 - Revealing the Heart 

Can we let truth speak louder than our feelings?  The longer we speak, read and live truth, our feelings will need to agree!  While reading my devotional today in (Ephesians 3:12) it talks about having courage and confidence in Christ.  The word used in the text was unreserved.  I wanted to look up the definition.  And as I read it, it created this boldness in my heart while I read the words out loud. You may want to try doing this yourself.   It started with unconditional, unqualified (no qualification required) without reservation, unlimited, categorical, unequivocal, unambiguous, absolute, complete, thorough, wholehearted, full, total and undivided.  This is God's love, his love is complete and unlimited.  There is only one way to interpret it, clear and concise.  It goes on to say in (Ephesians 3:17) by faith we are rooted and grounded in Christ's love! 

We often distance ourselves from the very source we need because of feelings.  Our feelings and body often tell us we are weary, filled with sorrow and not wanting to climb yet another mountain, or face another challenge.  He is tenderly calling your name!  "Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. (Matthew 11:28)  
You have a choice to go with your feelings, or you can believe the truth!  

Thank you Lord for not leaving me alone; I always have the choice to be with you.  Thank you for your light, your love, peace, power and joy!  Thank you that we do not have to listen to our feelings, or take them as the authority; because you are the authority.  Thank you that we can live, speak and feel the truth in boldness and in confidence! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY