Joy in the Garden!


Joy in the Garden!

My body may be here on earth; but my soul is in the garden with Him!  I am running after his heart, running after His heart until my soul is on fire!  Lord I am longing for your ways!  I remember running when I was younger and laughing and playing tag as a child.  He chose me - so now I am running after Him.

Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: sing forth the honor of His name:  I am running after your heart Lord!  Lord let me return to you again, yes, right here in the garden.  Let me feel your hem, let me hold your hand.  Lord I am longing for your ways!  

Psalms 66:3  Say unto God, How magnificent art thou in thy works!  Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.  Oh, Lord how I love you! Oh, the precious moments we spend together!   Oh God, thou art GREAT in thy Holy places: You give me strength and power!  Blessed is your name Yahweh, Savior, Jesus  - YOU are my shepherd!  Only one word can describe time spent with Him - JOY!  Yes, JOY in the Garden!  

JOY!  

My favorite song comes to mind, it goes like this....Jesus, Jesus, Jesus there is just something about that name!  Master, Savior, Jesus like the fragrance after the rain.  Kings and Kingdoms will all pass away, but there is something about that name! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY