Peaceful!


Peaceful

It's time for peace, silence in the mind, in the heart and most of all in the soul.  Let those annoying voices halt by the power of your Holy name! You know those nagging little voices who tell you, you aren't good enough!  

God you crush the enemy underneath my feet, whom shall I fear.  Yes, I do know who goes before me.  Yes, the God of angel armies!  Can you picture it!  An army filled with wings of white! Only you can deliver me, you have victory in your hand!  Nothing formed against me shall stand.  You do hold the entire world in your hand.  You, Lord are so faithful!!!  I hold each promise in my hand as I raise them to praise your name!  Yes, the one who is eternal, He is so a friend of mine!!

Oh, Savoir, you plead my cause, you right my wrongs, you break my chains, you overcome, you gave your life, to give me mine....you tell me I am FREE!  Help me to hold your words, and lift me up!  Your words are so powerful!  You gave your life, to give me mine!  (lyrics)
John 3:16 & 17

Take my doubt and fear and turn it to belief!  Hope is brought to reality as we patiently wait.  Let my faith be more than anthems, greater than the songs we do sing.  You, Christ conquered death.  Let love evade!  The power of God has torn the veil!  We believe in the God the Father, his son Jesus Christ, and the sweet spirit of holiness! 

Heart homework: Mark 4:39-41

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY