Petals of Love!


Do you ever just need for someone to give you the most beautiful flower in the garden.  Yes, one of those days where you "feel" a shortage of joy.  He whispers in my ear, you are not alone.  You are not the only one that has cried out and longs for a heart that not only seeks joy, but is filled with it!  

I was reading in Psalms about David, so dear to God's heart.  He cries out, save me, Oh God; for the waters are come in unto my soul.  Do you ever feel like you are drowning in sorrow, or anxiety, or worry.  David said, "I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me.  I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God.  He talks about those who hate him and want to destroy him are more than the hairs on his head!  Such sorrow!  He looks around for comfort, and there is none.  His heart is filled with heaviness!  Even through this heaviness David said "I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving!  David knew the secret that even through his heaviness, he could experience heaven.  He could experience JOY!

Is God not the most beautiful flower in the garden brought to you daily by the Holy Spirit?  The petals of the flower are made up of His many promises, to YOU, to me, to us.  Layer after layer of love, wrapped in His kindness and mercies, He listens to us and He knows us and He loves us! Isn't the fragrance delightful!

 I John 16:24 He says "ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full!"  He has overcome the world.  In John 17:24 - He has loved me, YOU, us before the foundation of the world! Take that bouquet of promises and rub them on your heart! 

Heart homework - John chapter 17



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY