Stuck in Stinkin Thinkin?



Stuck in Stinkin Thinkin? 

The picture above is not mine, but it reminds me of God's old fashion love! 

It's amazing how mankind whispers cruelty, gossips, destroys character, walks around discriminating,  deprecating, depreciating, isolating, forming clicks.  If you don't hold their agenda, they ignore you, look pass you, like you don't exist.  Or, you receive a cold hard stare as you don't comply with their expectations!  And then they shake their head and wonder why the suicide rate is so high! I would like to say that my heart hasn't felt this way.  I have shunned and have been shunned, more than once in life.  God boldly says that if you don't love your brother, the love of the Father is not in you.  OUCH!! 

I have had folks tell me they really didn't know who God is, or questioned his existence? 

Heart Homework:  John 4:7-8 

Well, I can surely tell you what God isn't, just by my own heart bangs that echo, this is NOT love!  When Jesus was here on earth, he never whispered cruel things about other people.  He never gossiped,  He never destroyed someone's character by spreading false rumors.  He never discriminated against anyone.  Matthew 19:14.  He never caused sickness, but healed sickness.  He would edify and not depreciate, isolate and never had clicks.  He called all unto him, He said, "come unto me ye who are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  God's love shows no favoritism; it is so large it is capable of covering all. Act 10:34. and Job 34:19. 

I think the reason we are here is for a purpose and the purpose is to show His love through how we treat and speak to others, like a bright, burning candle, speaking truth in LOVE!  I can only live through His saving grace.  My imperfection is covered by my Savior's perfection!  My prayer is that God takes my words that are not healing and turns them into words of healing and edification.  

Some folks think you can do good by yourself, without having a loving, guide (Holy Spirit) to help you through the maze.  They think they can do without someone to forgive them, when their decisions have shattered their soul.  Someone to be there when you don't meet the world's expectations.  Even in the academic, circular world we need guidance.  Where or what would we be without teachers?   

I have met the teacher of all teachers!  And I am here again, sitting at His feet, asking for guidance in the way I live, the way I talk and most of all in the way I love! 

I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.  John 10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

Something I know I need to remember is 
John 15:5 - Apart from me you can do nothing! 

So my goal is to live with a purpose, the purpose of LOVE, even if I stumble, I want the Lord to be able to see my small candle.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY