Hold on.....


Hold on....

Doubt and fear, Lord let me feel your foundation, your corner stone, it cannot be moved!  Let me stand strong on the spirit of truth that doesn't deteriorate.  Let me believe, God the Father, your son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that has given us LIFE!  We believe He is coming again!  The gates of hell will not prevail and the power of God will excel! 

Sing it out...Jesus loves me, he loves me!  He is for me!  He loves me!  He is for me!  Some days we need to just hold on to that verse, you know the verse that echos His love for you! 

Come broken-hearted, earth has no sorrow that Heaven can't heal.  Lay down your burdens, and your shame, left up your face! Lay down your hurt, come as you are.  There is hope for the hopeless, earth has no sorrow that Heaven can't heal! "Come as you are"

John 3:16&17

He was not here to condemn us, but to LOVE US!  I see the work of His hands, Lord, a heavenly dance!  All that you are is overwhelming!  I am captivated by your beauty and grace!  I run into your arms with a veil of mercy and grace!  The power of the cross has forgiven, from east to the west!  I delight myself in you!  Be overwhelmed in the arms of a Savior! The glory of grace, the face of a forever, "be forgiven".  How can we not be delighted in you!  You are the refuge that I can't wait to get to.  Your sun (son) shines on my face! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY