A Thousand Pieces!


A Thousand pieces! 

Ok, so today I am plagiarizing because it just fits the moment!  I am letting go of the emotion within the melody!  As I listen to "You are Loved" by Stars Go Dim.  I think to myself, does anyone else ever have a day where their stars go dim?  Today is the day....I choose to love anyway and to be loved! 

Oh my God...I hide pain in the weirdest places, my soul is broken with a smile on my face.  I am constantly fighting for surrender, in your presence Lord.  As I look around I see people scared to say how they really feel!  Oh my God we just need a little honesty!!!!

You whisper to me.....you are loved.  My God my heart is in a thousand pieces I have lost and I am far from reason.  I must, must look up and know that I am loved!  I must continue to look up and see that I am loved! 

His whisper.......You don't have to prove who you are and try to be someone else....
Just know you are loved!!!!

My heart Lord is in a thousand pieces, it hurts Lord and I can't find healing!  

Oh, I know we are not meant to be Superheroes, photo-shopped, all size zeroes!  I do it everyday, fix it, mend it, adjust it,  live it broken!  A light here, a circle there, none expected, but not quite perfected yet.  Oh my God....let me look up and know that I am loved! 

I can only look up and see the sun shinning...and know that there is hope on a new horizon.  It is you who are calling me....."You are loved" 

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, “Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.

Jeremiah 31:3 

Rub it today on my heart Lord - just rub it on my heart!  
I am counting on your promises! 

The LORD is righteous in all His ways And kind in all His deeds. 18The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. 19He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He will also hear their cry and will save them.… Psalms 145:18 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY