Richness


Richness

To be rich is not what you have in your bank account.  It's what you have in your heart.  The hand of a child, the cuddle of a newborn, the memories of a loved one, a hug from your spouse, the kiss of a child, a bear hug from grandma, moments of richness.  In fact priceless!  

Time with a friend.  I was talking yesterday with a friend on the phone and we were talking about what our jobs were as Christians, here in this world.  I think we often lose focus with all the distractions.  She told me to look in Luke 4:18 where Jesus read in front of a crowd in the synagogue, and it read like this....."The spirit of Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted."  To proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind.  To set at liberty those who are oppressed; to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.  

It is our job to tell others of Christ's love....through our actions and deeds

John 3:16  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Are you tired of being poor, oppressed and a captive of your own soul?  

What's in your heart?  

Fight the GOOD fight! 

Comments

  1. I am testing to see if the comment portion works? I had a friend that said she tried to leave a comment and it disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I enjoyed all hat I read today. Toni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talking about the mourning of the death of a loved one. Remember, God did not equip the heart in the event of someone dying, that is why it is hard for us to get over death. Toni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY