What will you think?


What will you think? 

Why is it so difficult to believe the truth!  The truth sets our mind free to believe that which is lovely, true and of good report! Philippians 4:8  God says his thoughts are precious toward us, how great is the sum of them!  He thinks of us constantly! His thoughts are more than the grains of sand.  When we are awake or if we sleep, He is still there.  

The enemy is not very smart, because with his lies, he chases me to the arms of a loving Savior!  He forces me to lean on a God that heals the broken hearted!  He challenges me to search out the heart of love and forgiveness! (deep affection, I can address my Lord as my beloved)  I don't just walk, but I run after Him that can give me living water!  (The Samaritan at the well) I run to touch His hem; and wait for Him to tell me that your faith has set you free and made thee whole!  Mathew 9:22

The word “forgive” means to wipe the slate clean, to pardon, to cancel a debt. When we wrong someone, we seek his or her forgiveness in order for the relationship to be restored.

1 John 2:12 - I have written unto you little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.

Heart Homework: 1 John 5: 1-5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY