Successful Journey!


Successful Journey 

What is your story?  What if God saw your heart?  What would he see?  How is your life's journey today?  To me, a successful journey always includes a Savior.  A friend, a shepherd of the heart.  Someone that knows you from the inside out.  A partner in life that only knows and expresses unconditional love.  A guide, my Lord - a name for God; it means that he has authority, or 'master'; Adonai in Hebrew .

Psalms 104 - The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.  Great is His mercy, as far as the Heaven's above!  As the east meets the west, so far  hath he removed our transgressions.  Once the east meets the west, the sin no longer exists.

The path is covered with His mercy and grace - everything I need to have a successful journey, not only here; but for eternity. " O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.  Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding JOY: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God!" Psalms 43:3-4

I pray your journey is successful and full of JOY! 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY