Still pursuing peace!


Still Pursuing Peace! 

I am still in pursuit of peace.  God says in Romans to follow after the things which make for peace and those things that edify (uplift, teach and enlighten) another. I really have no words to add to the pursuit of peace; but God does.  "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, ( a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen) through the power of the Holy Ghost! 

When I read the definition of hope it brought to mind the tapes that I have been listening to by Joyce Meyers.  Part of the series talks about how "Amazing" God, really is!  She encourages us to seek Him and ask Him to show us His love!  So, I am conscientiously seeking His love and looking forward to it; expecting it on a daily basis.  And I can bear witness that just today, He showed me His love in so many special ways!  Being conscious of it, brings my heart to a place of thanksgiving, and to an atmosphere of peace and joy!  Surprisingly, it is all wrapped up in that little word called "Hope" - expecting and desiring a certain thing to happen! 

Hope in Him! 

Heart Homework!  Romans Chapter 14 and 15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY