A Journal to Jesus



Journal to my Love! 

What motivated my post for today was meeting someone online that told me they were preparing a journal for their future mate.  What a wonderful thing to do is to present your beloved with love letters from your heart. The ultimate love story.  Hasn't Christ given us the ultimate love story!  The reason for the butterfly is to signify the change in identity once you meet your bride or bridegroom. Oh how love changes our heart!  Oh how it changes our perspective.  If you find your love waning like the sparks that ignited the fire, stir it up...let the flame roar!  Stir it up with a love letter to Him! 

A Journal to Jesus! 

Preparing for my bride groom.  It seems in this world that our actions are never enough, there is always one more thing to be done, one more word to be said, one more change to be made.  Oh how things changed when I met my bride groom, my friend, the fairest, the Lily of the Valley, in Him alone I see!  He held his arms around me, it was more than enough for me.  His words were enough, no changes to be made, it was finished and done, the beauty had been won.  He was enough he made me enough,  The beginning of an eternity together. 

Each moment of every day I am preparing to walk the isle with you my Lord.  As I push the noise of this world aside, my focus is on you my beloved.  I love how your words wrap around me; how you have taken my brokenness of this world and made it wholeness in yours.  The romance of my soul as you lead me beside the still waters and chase my heart until it overflows. 

As I near you my love, my heart is filled with thankfulness to be beside you, to feel your heart, to hear it beat after me.  To be able to experience the emotion of love, of forgiveness, of an eternity with you.   

As I hold your hand, it is the strong hand of a carpenter, a builder, hands that left me up when I am down, hands that catch my tears and fears and caress my hair as I lean against you.  In sorrow you, my love are my comfort, in trouble you are my stay.  You are my Shepherd, I have no want in you.  You are preparing a beautiful home for me!  Your song makes my heart beat after yours.  You are my lily of the valley, my bright and morning star.  Your promises penetrate my soul! 



Psalms 23 - The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing
He makes me lie down in green pastures, he 
leads me beside quiet waters, 
he refreshes my soul. 
He guides me along the right paths 
for his name's sake. 
Even though I walk through 
the darkest valley, 
I will fear no evil, 
for you are with me; 
your rod and your staff, 
they comfort me. 
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;my cup overflows
Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY