Start your day with Peace!


Start you day with Peace! 

"Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, because His compassion's fail not.  They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.  The Lord is good to those who wait on Him."  Lamentations 3:22-25 - Every morning His compassion is NEW!  His faithfulness is NEW!  

When seeking him, I often ask "where are you Lord?"  Where is the Holy Spirit?  It is spending time with Him.  It is the sacrifice of thanksgiving.  I think the Holy Spirit is wrapped in a robe of thanksgiving.  In thanksgiving we have peace!  One thing I have desired of the Lord, "That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in his temple.  For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle he shall hide me; he shall set me high upon a rock."   Psalm 27: 4,5 & 6

Where the man goes, the mind follows!  

Did the Lord make this day? Will I rejoice?  He gives us a free will.....It is our choice if we choose to renew our mind.  Will you choose to put off the old man and put on the new?  Put on Jesus Christ, put on Love! We choose to rejoice.  We choose to hold JOY! 

 Thank on purpose!  Rejoice on purpose! Have JOY on purpose! 

Psalms 50:14 - Psalms 100:4 

"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise,  Be thankful to Him and bless His name.  For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY