Ordinary Moments!


Ordinary Moments! 

Oh those ordinary moments, seem to steal your time away; but do they? 

What do you do with your ordinary moments? 

I want to make my ordinary moments into extra-ordinary by concentrating on the one who loves me.  Isn't it nice to know you have someone to love, or someone that loves you?  I don't know about you; but it is such a nice feeling!  My concentration is on the one who loves me and gives me promises that will last an eternity!  Jeremiah 31:3  "The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yes, I have loved thee with an everlasting love!  Therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn thee. 

Deuteronomy 33:27

"The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee. 

Make those ordinary moments extra-ordinary by searching out the heart of God!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY