Give Him Time!


Give Him Time! 

Don't duck out on spending time with Christ.  Pray with purpose.  As I listen to Charles Stanley about time, it makes me think about how I spend my time?  What do you do with your time? I can't examine anyone else's heart, only my own.  Could it be possible we have drama in life because we don't spend enough time with God!  I want to remember what he tells me, so I am going to read it over and over again!  He says "blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord.  Cast out the iniquity in my heart and replace it with your love!  When I put on my shoes in the morning, take me where your gospel has paved the way.  Fill me with your spirit of love!  Help me to share it, sow it, so you reap the glory with the shoes you have given me.  Help me to only glorify you with my mouth and not waste time in idol talk.

Psalms 119 

He tells me I am blessed if I keep his statutes and seek him with all my heart!  They do no wrong but follow his ways.  "Blessed are those who keep his statutes and seek him with all their heart!"  He (The Lord) has laid down precepts that are to be fully obeyed.  Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!  Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands,  I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.  

Where does prayer fit into your schedule?  The main purpose for prayer is to petition His Love and obedience.  Undisturbed time with our Messiah is priceless, an anchor that secures eternity!  

Sometimes we feel our life has been cursed.  What does God say about those curses....in Matthew he says "Have faith in God, "Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, go, throw yourself into the sea, and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they want will happen, it will be done for them.  Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.  And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.   

My love letter to you Lord is filled with thankfulness, with gratitude, with praise!  Thank you my Lord for moving those mountains.  For saving those I love and those that don't love me.  Thank you Lord for making those things happen that I can't see, hear or feel.  Thank you for opening the gates and filling my heart with your presences.  Thank you for each prayer petition and the answer you have already provided, even if I haven't seen it.  Thank you for your peace that passes all understanding!  Your will be done! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY