I love your presences!


I love your presences! 

Oh Lord God, you are Holy! You are Baruch HaShem.  The mention of your name is Holiness!  Your name is written in the Heavens, the universe and over the crust of the earth.  Let us be aware and consumed with your Holy presences just by the mention of your blessed name! 

Let us experience the glory and goodness, hallelujah! Allow your power to work through our Praise to you and your faithfulness!  Your majesty Elohim!  Bring your healing power through melody Lord God, King of Kings.  El Shaddai, you are Almighty!  Your Kingdom rules and reins with glory and from glory to glory!  How great is your presences?  Let it fill this place, this space! Let it fill this moment!

I have nothing to give but your love through me.  El Shaddai!  My almighty God - Hallelujah!  Praise your Holy name.  Let our talk stop at the cross!  We are speechless in your holiness! Let our judgement kneel in your sovereign presences.  Your perfect love cannot be overcome! Your word is sanctified, glorified, and your reputation is spotless. 

From the roof-top let me proclaim that I am yours!  All that I am, help me to place it within your hands.  You are enough “DAI!”  You are the word, the alpha and the omega, prince of peace and you my Lord are “DAI”!  Enough!  You are the army, the Lord of Hosts!  “tzva’ot”!  You are the Guardian of the Door of Israel, Shomer Daltot Yisrael! 

May this praise be filled with healing and honor.  You are our God with leadership and sovereignty.  I am after you Lord, Jehovah, Adonai, Elohaynu!  You are my Torah of Treasure!  Let me speak your praises, I bring my song to you my Lord!   You Lord are my Yehoshua – the mighty Lord of my salvation.  Oh Thank you Yehoshua for a touch of heaven, a touch of your heart and grace!  Your hem is consumed with power!  El, Eloha….Oh El Eloha  Your name can never be defamed because it was branded on the hearts and minds of men at the death and resurrection of Yehoshua!  Praise be to your holy name! You are the key to my heart my Lord!  I love your presences!  Your signature is LOVE, it is eternal!  Amen!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY