Overcome!


Overcome! 

Nothing can compare to you my Lord!  Taste and see the sweetest of your love, where my heart becomes free and my shame becomes undone!  

Sometimes we just need a healthy reminder coming from His very present word!

   But whenever a person turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.  Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit.  2 Corinthians 3:17

I don't know about you but every time I read His word, it is as if He stands beside me and shows me His heart.  Lord, I am nothing but a grain of sand, but you know my name!  You see my heart and have counted every hair upon my head. (Matthew 10:30)  Remind me Lord of who I am in you!  My heart longs for you!  Who am I in you my Lord? 

I am blameless and free from accusation. (Colossians 1:22) 
Christ Himself is in me. (Colossians 1:27) 
I am firmly rooted in Christ and am now being built up in Him. (Col. 2:7)
 I have been made complete in Christ. (Colossians 2:10) 
I have been spiritually circumcised. My old unregenerate nature has been removed. (Colossians 2:11)
 I have been buried, raised, and made alive with Christ. (Colossians 2:12,13)
 I died with Christ and I have been raised up with Christ. 
My life is now hidden With Christ in God. Christ is now my life. (Colossians 1:1-4)
 I am an expression of the life of Christ because He is my life. (Colossians 3:4)
 I am chosen of God, holy and dearly loved. (Col. 3:12; 1)  (Thessalonians 1:4) 
I am a son of light and not of darkness. (1 Thessalonians 5:5)
 I have been given a spirit of power, love, and self-discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7)
 I have been saved and set apart according to God’s doing. (2 Timothy 1:9; Titus 3:5)
 Because I am sanctified and am one with the Sanctifier, 
He is not ashamed to call me brother. (Hebrews 2:11)
 I am a holy partaker of a heavenly calling. (Hebrews 3:1)
 I have the right to come boldly before the throne of God to find mercy and grace in a time of need. (Hebrews4:16)

 I have been born again!! (1 Peter 1:23)
 I am one of God’s living stones, being built up in Christ as a spiritual house. (1 Peter 2:5)
 I am a member of a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a People for God’s own possession. (1 Peter 2:9,10)
 I am an alien and stranger to this world in which I temporarily live. (1 Peter 2:11)
 I am an enemy of the devil. (1 Peter 2:11)
 I have been given exceedingly great and precious promises by God by Which I am a partaker of God’s divine nature. (2 Peter 1:4)
 I am forgiven on the account of Jesus’ name. (1 John 2:12)
 I am anointed by God. (1 John 2:27)
 I am a child of God and I will resemble Christ when He returns. (1 John 3:1,2)
 I am loved. (1 John 4:10)
 I am like Christ. (1 John 4:10)
 I have life. (1 John 5:12)
 I am born of God, and the evil one…the devil…cannot touch me. (1 John 5:`8)
 I have been redeemed. (Revelation 5:9) 

You are my Logos, you are with me and work through me Lord God.   You are my Master and power!  You are my voice from Heaven, my divinity!  You have provided life for me through your death and resurrection, the Son of man!  You are to me, the Son of Man! You are the Lamb of God, my sacrifice and salvation! You have taken away the sins of the world. (John 1:29) You are my bread of Life and the Light of my World!  You Lord God are the King of the Jews, the nations, the world and Universe! You are my teacher, my Rabboni and Rabbi! You are my "I AM"!   You Lord God are my Alpha and Omega....my beginning and ending! You Lord have circled me with eternity...Amen 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY