The Hand of God!


The Hand of God! 
\
I decided to put something beautiful within the mix of cups I have been working on.  A friend of mine periodically will send me images of Peacocks because she thinks they are beautiful and so do I.  Every time I see a peacock in full bloom, meaning their feathers are completely spanned to display a breathtaking array of color, almost Heavenly as you view the translucent hue from one feather to the next.  Only the hand of God could create such a beautiful combination of color and design!  What a thankful heart to be able to view such a spectacular show of color!  And as I think of all of creation and it's uniqueness and creativity, it makes my heart burst in JOY!  To have eyes that can detect each color and be able to see it change by the amount of light it reflects. 

To be able to see each and every creature and it's own design, the butterfly, the moth, the horse, the cow, the zebra, the deer, the lion, the giraffe, the dog, the cat, the buffalo, the list goes on, the majestic design so beautiful and unique to each creature and animal.  The same is true for nature, plants and flowers.  All so beautiful, yet unique in design and added fragrance with each bloom! 

I can hardly contain myself when I go to a botanical garden, or an animal enclosure and see how each thing is created with thought and wonderfully made!  It brings back how God explains the process of creation through Genesis!  Only LOVE could create such wonderful things!  Only LOVE! 

Heart Homework:  Genesis chapter 1 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY