I am so excited, this is my first blog...Oh gosh, will I use proper grammar?  Will it all make sense?  Probably not, but as a dreamer and a writer I couldn't stop from doing it!  My daughter showed me that I could blog through gmail; I was so excited!  I couldn't wait to get started.  

Does anyone care what I have to say, nay.. but it doesn't matter.  It is just fun climbing out of those shoes that pinch (no room to go anywhere) and stretch out my soul through words.  

Have you ever read the book "ruby slippers - how the soul of a woman brings her home, it is written by Jonalyn Grace Fincher.  This is what I want to expose, not just that I am a woman; but a woman with a soul.  What lies beneath?  What sacrifices were made to fit those shoes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY