Worship!


Lord, I am amazed by you.....how you love me! 

I am so blessed to be able to start my day with a song, or more than one! 

Oh how wide, how deep, how great is your Love for me. 
Lord I am amazed by you, Lord I am amazed by you, Lord I am just amazed by you, how you love me! 
Lord I am amazed by you, Lord I am amazed by you....YOU love me! 

You dance over me while I am unaware, you sing all around, I hear the sound through the words dancing on the pages, the old and ancient pages of your word! 
How you love me! 

You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind, my hope will always stand for you hold me in your hand. 
Lord I am amazed by you, Lord I am amazed by you how you love me!  
How wide, how deep, how great is your Love for me!  

by Phillips, Craig and Dean


So many songs touch my heart with healing grace, grace signified the unmerited operation of God in the heart of man, effected through the Holy Spirit, worshiping Him in Spirit and in truth.   The ointment that gives us comfort, direction and healing.



I see trees of green, red roses too 
I watch them bloom for me and you and I think to myself what a wonderful world! 
I see skies of blue, clouds of white, right blessed days, and the dark sacred nights and I think to myself
 what a wonderful world!  The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the skies; also on the faces of people passing by.  I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do?  They are really saying I LOVE YOU!  I hear babies cry and I watch them grow, they learn much more than I will ever know.  And I think to myself what a wonderful world.  The colors of the rainbows so pretty in the sky, and also on the faces of people passing by.  I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do?  They are really saying I LOVE YOU! 

 by Louis Armstrong



The next song touches my heart like so many others.  What is your song? What is your story?

When I grow in spirit...I cry Lord lift me up, I want to go higher with thee
but the Lord knows that I can't live on a mountain, so he picked out a valley for me.  He leads me beside still waters, somewhere in the valley below and He draws me aside to be tested and tried but in the valley He restoreth my soul.  It's as prison and the sun seldom shines, and I question Lord why must this be?  Then He tells me there is strengthen in my sorrow and victory in trials for me.  He leads me beside still waters somewhere in the valley below.  And he draws me aside to be tested and tried; but in the valley He restoreth my soul.  In the valley, in the valley, in the valley He restoreth my soul!

 by...Canton Junction

You are so beautiful.....to me!  You are so beautiful to me, can't you see?  Everything I hope for, everything I need, you are so beautiful to me!  You are so beautiful to me, you are so beautiful, yes you are, to me, can't you see.  Lord your everything I ever hoped for me, you are everything I need.  You are so beautiful to me!

Philippians 2:11

Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.  Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.

He made himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bond servant, and coming in the likeness of men and being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross.  Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of JESUS every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and those under the earth.  and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 

As the morning dawns and the evening fades, you inspire songs of praise that rise from earth to touch your heart and glorify your name.  Your name is a strong and mighty tower, your name is shelter like no other, your name, let the nations sing it louder...  because nothing has the power to save, but your name!  Jesus in your name we pray, come and fill our hearts today.  Lord gives us strength to live for you...and glorify your name. 

Your name is a strong and might tower, your name is a shelter like no other.  Your name....let the nations sing it louder, because nothing has the power to save, but your name!  Because you name is a strong and might tower, your name is a shelter like no other, let the nations sing it louder...because nothing has the power to save!  

 by ....Paul Baloche

Let his words cover mine, let his grace cover my soul.....Phillipians 4:8 
John 3:16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY