A light to the world!


A light to the world!

A light heart, mixed with laughter is good for the soul! 

Sitting here reading my bible, hey I have to work out my salvation?  God shedding light on what He expects?  I am suppose to be a light that shines in this world?  He tells me to do all things without complaining and disputing, so he finds me without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation?   And in the midst of it all, maintain a "Light heart" with laughter?  As I read on, my heart becomes paralyzed!  Because I know I am far from God, even on a good day {my righteousness is as filthy rages}- So, I read further and in Philippians 4:19 it says And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I Peter 5:7 - Cast all your care upon Him for he cares for you.  Matthew 11:28-30 "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  "Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  "For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."  Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.  2 Chronicles 20:15b - the battle is not yours, it is Gods! 

He just wants you to let him shine through you.......

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
there's just something about that name
Master, Savior, Jesus
like the fragrance after the rain 
Kings and Kingdoms will all pass away
but there's something about that name! 

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.  Psalms 119:105

https://www.facebook.com/Butterflyblessing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Revealing the Heart!

Day 1 - New Year 2015

Day 2 - JOY